Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm not selfish...

I'll give you guys one good post to read.
This is RL not SD.
Okay, so there is this girl I know, and she is really tall and has some Jamaican blood in her. She's in the eighth grade now, taller than my mom, a triple-D cup size, but nice as can be. She was my very best friend since 5th grade, except those skanks in my class were picking on her and being jerks and crap. Always saying she stinks or is too tall or has huge boobs. I always thought they were funny since they were the ones wearing push up bras. They tried to act grown like most girls do. The leader of the Crap Pack was always trying to mention how her 16 year old boyfriend (she was 14 in the seventh grade, so she'll be 15 in eighth grade.) were trying to get her in bed, but I HIGHLY doubted it, because she wasn't that good looking, nor was she all that. Anyway, she'll probably end up getting pregnant soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment