Saturday, August 13, 2011

WTF?!?

Why am I having fish problems? One of my fish has pop eye now. And we have no medication for him. Great.
 That's not the worst fish problem I've had...
1. My female Red Devil: my old tank busted when no one was home. She survived being without water for hours, but my male Red Devil beat her to death.
2. My male Oscar: he died when the old tank broke
3.My twin Plecos, one male one female: eaten alive by the Oscar. Their skeletons were left in the tank.
4.One of my fish now: gets beat everyday
5.My male Red Devil: got beat to death (coincidence?)
6.Florida Gar: jumped out of the tank twice. He's still alive, but whoa, he went without water for about 4 hours the first time and over 8 the second!
7.Now my fish has pop eye.
Lucky me right?

No comments:

Post a Comment